Wednesday 11 May 2011

Featured Artist: Avicii

As some of you may not know Avicii is a Swedish born artist that also goes by the name "Tim Berg" or "Tom Hangs".  He is an unreal artist that uses incredible vocal skills of others and mixes them with unbelievable melodies, and build ups.  He is one of my personal favorites so I've posted a few of my favorites down below.  I'm from Vancouver, BC and Avicii and David Guetta are set to have a concert on Sunday, May 22nd/2011 at the VCC (Vancouver Convention Centre).  To get tickets you can message my buddy Isaac on facebook.
Isaac's facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IsaacJWiebe

Armin van Buuren feat. Laura V - Drowning (Avicii Remix)



Blessed (Feat. Shermanology) (Avicii Edit)



Nadia Ali - Rapture (Avicii New Generation Mix)

Tim Berg - Seek Bromance (Avicii Arena Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment